Our calendar continues to be super popular with adopters and supporters alike so lots of folks will see your happy face and sparkling eyes. We are looking for great shots of DVGRR adopted dogs showing off, acting regal, being silly, enjoying a special holiday, frolicking outside, lounging inside, or just sporting that great Golden “smile.” Remember, for a small donation your family can also have birthdays, “gotcha days” (the date of adoption), or memorial dates published in the calendar.
1. Deadline for submission is July 14, 2023.
2. Send us your best shots, with a $15.00 donation per picture. We will be choosing one for each month, however, we will also attempt to place a photo of each dog submitted into the calendar in some form.
3. Photos will be judged on composition, quality, and emotional appeal.
4. All photos submitted must be horizontal in orientation.
5. Digital images are strongly preferred. Please follow these guidelines:
a. Set your camera to take photos at the highest resolution possible.
b. If possible, name your image(s) with dog’s Last name and your dog’s First name. If sending more than one photo, number appropriately. Example: Baker, Morgan 1, Baker, Morgan 2, Baker, Morgan, 3, etc..
c. Submit your image(s) in jpg format in an email attachment to email@example.com. Please do not make the file smaller to email – send the original largest file.
d. If sending via email, include a note in the message body with pertinent information so we can match your picture with your information. You will receive a confirmation of your submission within 48 hours; if you don’t receive one, assume it did not go through and please re-send.
e. Please do not print out digital images; we need the original electronic file.
6. Only DVGRR dogs are eligible. (Other family pets may be included in the photo with your Golden.)
7. No humans in the photo please—dogs and other pets only.
8. Photos must be previously unpublished, non-professional images; no copyright photos accepted.
9. Photos become property of DVGRR and cannot be returned.
10. DVGRR reserves the right to use pictures submitted in Golden Opportunities and on our website.
11. If mailing a check, complete form and mail to DVGRR, 60 Vera Cruz Road, Reinholds, PA 17569.
Questions or problems? Email Inza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-484-4799.