Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue’s experience spans well over 20 years of knowledge in dog rescue, health, training, and adoption. We’ve worked extensively with the Golden Retriever breed and now accept Labrador Retrievers, Goldendoodles and Labradoodles into our program. If you have any immediate health questions, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VET.
We provide the following YouTube videos from our own experiences at Golden Gateway or from what we’ve received from our adopters and may not match your circumstances or your dog’s.
If you are considering adopting or looking to gain insight into your current dog’s care, we strongly encourage you to browse our videos and share them with your family and friends. If you have a question or need more information, please feel free to contact us.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get our weekly Tips & Training video series! https://www.youtube.com/c/DelawareValleyGoldenRetrieverRescue
Visit our YouTube channel and use the red “Subscribe” button to join us!
Remember to turn on YouTube notifications in your YouTube settings or check back here often! We’ll highlight each weekly video and then archive them under the topics listed below. You can subscribe to our channel by clicking on the red “Subscribe” button noted under each DVGRR video on YouTube!
DVGRR YouTube Series:
– DVGRR YouTube Video: Gentle Leader Head Collar
Training & Good Manners
– DVGRR Teaching Your Dog the ‘Look’ Command
– DVGRR Leash Etiquette and Greeting Another Dog
– DVGRR Teaching Your Dog the Mat Exercise
– DVGRR Teaching Your Dog the ‘Down’ Command
– DVGRR Training Your Dog with a Clicker
– DVGRR Teaching Your Dog the ‘Touch’ Command
– DVGRR Interacting with Shy and Fearful Dogs