- Certification of legal ownership: I/W e certify that I/we are the legal owner(s) or the duly appointed agent(s) or guardian(s) of the dog described on the Intake Profile form.
- Truthfulness of information provided: I/we hereby affirm, acknowledge, warrant and represent that ALL information contained on the Intake Profile form is true and correct to my/our best knowledge and belief.
- Further, I/we release and indemnify DVGRR from any responsibility for any false information provided by me/us regarding the dog described on the Intake Profile form. Should any of the information set forth on the Intake Profile form be discovered to be false, untrue or misleading in any respect at any time, owner(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DVGRR by, from and against any and all claims, suits, damages, liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) related to or in any manner connected with the dog.
- Release of veterinary records: I/W e give DVGRR the right to access any and all previous medical records regarding the dog described on the Intake Profile form and authorize prior veterinarians to release all such record
- Understanding of DVGRR’s rights and responsibilities: The legal owner(s)/guardian(s) of this dog (as represented on the Intake Profile form) understands and accepts DVGRR as the new owner of the dog described on said form. As such, DVGRR shall reserve the right to surgically sterilize and acquire any other medical or surgical care deemed appropriate by DVGRR for the dog. In case of aggression or extensive medical or surgical problems (as determined by DVGRR in conjunction with veterinary consultation), DVGRR reserves the right to euthanize the dog if it is deemed appropriate, which would be due to aggression and/or health condition(s) compromising the dog’s quality of life.
DVGRR will never euthanize a dog due to space limitations.
Please see the care we provide to every dog that comes into our program.
NOTE: If dog is co-owned (husband/wife or two or more people), both/all signatures are required before the dog can be accepted by DVGRR, and both/all must agree that the dog cannot be reclaimed for any reason.
Understanding that surrender is permanent: I/We am/are signing (via digital signature on the Intake Profile form) and relinquishing said dog of my/our own free will and not under duress of any kind, and acknowledge the surrendering of legal ownership and any and all future claims, including the right to reclaim the dog.